An interpreter is being brought out from South Africa to assist at a trial at the next sitting of St Helena’s Supreme Court, attorney general Nicola Moore told members of Legislative Council. She did not identify the defendant, or the language spoken. The information was disclosed in response to a question from the Hon Pamela Ward Pearce.
Interpreter hired for court case
- Team effort to get a St Helena Football team to 2021 Inter-Island Games July 4, 2020
- Could this OneWeb news be great news for St Helena July 3, 2020
- Depths of emotion: divers say a damp goodbye to the RMS (and they took their own ‘prop’ for the picture) February 12, 2018
- ‘A true St Helenian farewell’: RMS St Helena departs on final voyage from her home island February 11, 2018
- ‘We cannot allow it to fail’: councillors agree to underwrite £500,000 loan to government’s own hotel January 26, 2018