Click to see the wrecking of the classic yacht Queequeg at Jamestown, St Helena, on 6 September 2011. All pictures are published by kind permission of Bruce Salt. See report below.
GALLERY: The wreck of the Queequeg
- Team effort to get a St Helena Football team to 2021 Inter-Island Games July 4, 2020
- Could this OneWeb news be great news for St Helena July 3, 2020
- Depths of emotion: divers say a damp goodbye to the RMS (and they took their own ‘prop’ for the picture) February 12, 2018
- ‘A true St Helenian farewell’: RMS St Helena departs on final voyage from her home island February 11, 2018
- ‘We cannot allow it to fail’: councillors agree to underwrite £500,000 loan to government’s own hotel January 26, 2018