Deep in the cellars, something stirred… it was New Horizons, cooking up another ghoulish treat for Hallowe’en, this time at Jamestown Community Centre. In 2012 the youth charity’s hugely successful fundraising night was held at High Knoll Fort, but a haunted house in Jamestown was easier to set up. It’s taken a while to get the pictures up on this website (courtesy of New Horizons’ photographer), but if you were too scared to venture into the vaults – or too far away – then click on the image above to visit the full gallery.
Better late than never seen again…
- Team effort to get a St Helena Football team to 2021 Inter-Island Games July 4, 2020
- Could this OneWeb news be great news for St Helena July 3, 2020
- Depths of emotion: divers say a damp goodbye to the RMS (and they took their own ‘prop’ for the picture) February 12, 2018
- ‘A true St Helenian farewell’: RMS St Helena departs on final voyage from her home island February 11, 2018
- ‘We cannot allow it to fail’: councillors agree to underwrite £500,000 loan to government’s own hotel January 26, 2018