St Helena’s Day 2013
Click to read:
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A year on St Helena
Best stories of 2012
What the astronaut saw
Ladder Hill Life
Reading Sports fun
Haunting of High Knoll
Picture special: island race
Open-air movie night
Governor’s Cup stories
Glider over Longwood
Lost tribe’s gift to island
Flight of fantasy?
AUDIO: Valley of despair
See St Helena disappear
St Helena ‘grand prix’
Top Posts & Pages
- VIDEO: 5,000 tonnes of explosives and fuel by the shipload: why St Helena's airport builders are careful with matches
- No flights from London? Woah, I'm going to Barbados...
- Airline dream that began with a map on the kitchen floor
- Mantis to Develop New Hotel on Saint Helena, Island in South Atlantic
- Jonathan the tortoise: a slow heart-throb keeps on going
- St Helena water crisis - full coverage
- Sacked councillors round on His Absency the Governor
- Tristan midwife is awarded British Empire Medal
Free the facts
- 275,612 hits
Tag Archives: St Helena Community Website
A reader of The Guardian has warned that global warming and rising sea levels could mean ”islands like St Helena will disappear.” Click the pics to see it happen (with thanks to photographer Johnny Clingham of the St Helena Community website).
This photograph of the NP Glory 4 – the first ship ever to dock at St Helena – was taken from the side of the new airport haul road on the Pipe Ridge. It appears on the St Helena Community … Continue reading
The talk given by the man charge of funding St Helena’s airport, International Development Secretary Andrew Mitchell MP, can now be heard on Johnny Clingham’s St Helena Community Website. The recording also includes the address given by Jimmy Johnston of … Continue reading